Monday, February 22, 2010

The Littlest Things...

It's so funny what kids come up with as presents. Sometimes it's something silly like a paper clip or a rubber band that they think you JUST HAVE TO HAVE! But sometimes it's something as small as a vending machine toy... you know... the ones that come in the plastic containers with the lids that are almost impossible to get off... One of my girls gave me one of those for Valentine's Day, and amazingly enough, it has been quite amazing! It's like a stress ball but so much more entertaining... I'll post a picture of this toy (they call it "The Spider") in a day or so... When my kids think I'm stressing, they'll go get "The Spider" and hand it to me because they know that I need something to get my mind of what's going wrong. They have moments where they drive me absolutely crazy, but it's moments like these when I realize that the bad moments don't have to outdo the good ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment